Terms and Conditions
* Method of payment as detailed at the time of sale.
* Payment of all goods and services on previously arranged charge accounts strictly 20th of month following invoice date.
* All goods remain the property of Mytronics Limited until invoice is paid in full.
* Under the terms of the Privacy Act (1st July 1993) that you authorise person or company to provide us with information as we may require in response to any credit enquires.
* That you authorise us to furnish to any third party, details of this application and any subsequent dealings that you may have with us as a result of this application being actioned by us.
covered by the manufacturer, and is specific to their clauses. These can be found on the manufacturers official websites
* Service Warranty of 90 days is only specific to the original fault as on invoice. The Consumer Protection Act 1993 does not apply to commercial use.
* Software related computer repairs are excluded by the 90 day Warranty period. Virus and Spyware removal is excluded from any warranty. Backups are the customers responsibility for which Mytronics Limited takes no liability for.
Every effort has been made to supply accurate information. Unfortunately errors and omissions may still occur. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise.
Terms of Trade for Mytronics Ltd Websites
We do not require that you give us any information about yourself before you reach the checkout area of our Website.
When you place an order on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, email address, telephone number, delivery address, credit card information and billing address.
We treat all your personal information as confidential and will only use it for the following purposes:
When you provide us with personal information it is automatically added to our occasional mailing list, via which we will keep you informed of new products and special offers.
We will not under any circumstances pass on your personal information to any third party nor bombard you with irritating junk mail or spam.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Alternatively you can contact us